Monday, June 10, 2013

In Heart ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I hear the sweetest song
"In heart"
I know all the words!
In my heart I sing and sing
For I know all the words!
I never have to pause and think,
I never miss a beat,
The melody is beauty true -
I'm singing, Lord, 
With You!!!

Beloved child,
Yes, beautiful,
Agreeing so with Me!
Ever singing Love so True
"In heart"
We sing together,
Sweet fellowship 
Forever!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalm 40:2-3, 118:14
Isaiah 5;1, 12:2-6
1 Corinthians 2:16
1 John 2:20
Colossians 1:27
Amos 3:3
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful picture Mom! I planted the seeds you gave me and I'll be enjoying them too ... at the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry!!!
    I love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so beautiful!! I love that in our hearts we know the song! We don't mess it up in there! :) I love you!!! Pretty picture, Gram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, my precious girl!
    I'll have those flowers blooming in my yard soon! That's a childhood memory! Grandma Audrey had them along the side of her house and I enjoyed them so much!
    I'm still singing in my heart ... in the rain or sprinkler ;)
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear you now:) I love you Mommy. That is the only song I don't mess up on! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I want to hear it ... you singing it!
      I love you my sweet girl! Sweet sleep,
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
    2. I thought you meant there was a song named " I Can Hear You Now " and it was the only one you knew the words to! BUT what you were saying was the same thing I was saying! ... I surly knew that! It was very late so I missed it! I love you my precious girl!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  5. Ahh it was sweet:) I will sing at your church one day:) I just know it! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete