Saturday, June 22, 2013

Take What's Yours ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father, 
You have made me able to reach out!
I'm equipped with all I need,
I'm able to reach out!
I can stretch my faith and get,
All that You have given me,
I'm able, Lord, to get!!!

Oh, yes, beloved child of Mine,
To reach 
Is sooo divine!
Stretch your faith, child,
 Take what's yours,
You're Mine,
It's truly yours!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Mark 9:23
Galatians 2:20
Philippians 2:13, 4:13
Hebrews 11:6
Galatians 4:6-7
2 Peter 1:1-3
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14



4 comments:

  1. I love this so much! I need to remember to reach out more often for sure. This picture is so perfect, I knew to to take it. That giraffe just knew he could get that leaf without falling in, he was cautious but he went for it!! Did you notice his tongue, that's how he was able to get it! So funny ; ). He had quite the crowd cheering him on! I love you mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, Alisha, my precious Bz Division!!! I did not notice the tongue was how he got it! Now it is even more exciting!!! We take what is ours by our tongue too! Proverbs 18:20-21 for one example!
    Wow! How wonderful! What an illustration this giraffe is! Be bold, be brave, take what is yours!!!
    God gave ... we take it by Grace through faith ... sweet Love!!!
    Have an awesome Blessing day my girl!
    Thank you sooo much for the picture and joining in to encourage!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so perfect! I love it!!! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you too my precious Sunshine!
    Have a wonderful day my girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete