Thursday, June 13, 2013

God Is For Me ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, yes, beloved child of Mine
I'm wooing you to hear!
Look into My Word and see
The answer, child,
No mystery!
Come and find out Wisdom,
Come and understand,
Come and fellowship with Truth
I'm for you, yes, I AM!!!

Oh, Father,
That's so very comforting,
That's so very good,
That's exactly what I'll do -
Sweet fellowship 
With You!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

John 14:26
James 1:5
Proverbs Chapter 4, 12:5
Jeremiah 33:3
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 13:14 

7 comments:

  1. Proverbs chapter 4 :) with 12:5 ;) xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I ever live without wisdom & the Holy Spirit! Not very well that's for sure:) thank you God I am not who I used to be and for never giving up on me. I love you Mommy! Beautiful poem & scriptures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I so agree!!! I'm not who I used to be either!!! Thank you God!!!
      I love you so very, very much my Sunshine!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
    2. I have to hurry ... I'll write more later :) Love, love, love you all xo xo xo xo

      Delete
  3. I have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that I can know (understand, realize, apprehend) the things freely given to me by God. ~1 Corinthians 2:12
    ja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't very often keep what God gives me to myself ... but once in awhile I need to hold on to it so close! I wrote it in my note book and I'm DOING IT!!! I'm embracing Wisdom ;)
    and I'm so seeing Psalms 71:21
    Sweet sleep to you all and I love you so very much! xo xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete