Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I'm Yours ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I know you always see me!
One day I chased a bird away,
A Common Grackle
Bird books say -
But day, by day, by day,
It would not stay away!
Today I found the reason why,
A baby bird,
The reason why!
Then I heard You in my heart,
You said, You will not leave me,
I'm Yours 
And You won't leave me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

2 Corinthians 13:14
Isaiah 49:15-16
Malachi 3:16-17
John 14:16
Romans 8:31
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6


6 comments:

  1. She was eating our dog food so I was chasing her away ... now that I have seen the baby I understand! I heard this word/poem in my heart :) Oh, sweet Holy Spirit fellowship!!! Father will not leave us!!!
    I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my Sunshine!
      I love and miss you so much!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete
  3. Thats so sad bout the baby bird, but such a sweet poem!! We know God wouldnt leave us but so precious to be reminded- had fun seeing you today mommy and i love u all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my girl! The baby bird is fine ... we put it back in the nest and stopped trying to chase the momma away! So it can grow up and eat the dog food too????? ;)
    I love you honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That is so precious! I'm glad God showed you the reason she was there. :) And such a pretty picture!

    ReplyDelete