Friday, June 7, 2013

Hope and Promises ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
I'm seeing hope and promises,
I've planted many things!
The soil is good and fertile
For growing many things!
I've kept the weeds out like You say,
I've watered 
And I pray!
I'll see the harvest fruitful,
So very, very 
Plentiful!!!

Beloved child,
Yes, growing things,
Your heart is fixed on Love 
And fruitful is the outcome,
My promise from above!
Gather up great harvest soon,
I do say,
Great and soon!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Matthew 13:18-23
Mark 4:1-20
Hebrews 6:18, 11:6
Psalm 71:21
Mark 9:23
Psalm 23:5-6
Ephesians 3:20
Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3





6 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much "Repeating Sunshine" my precious Andrea!
    This picture you were lead to take and send is perfect for this word/poem!
    Thank you for following the leading of the Holy Spirit!!!
    Beautiful!
    Love 4ever, mommy begommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Is that at your house, Andrea?! Gorgeous!! And perfect for that poem! What a great poem! Fruitful indeed! I'm speaking that over so many areas of my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good soil!!!! I'm expecting some really good stuff! Nice to be among fellow gardeners.
    ja

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool! Fellow gardeners! ;) Yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome poem!!! I just looked them up, love these scriptures and I too am excited to among fellow gardeners!! Beautiful picture Andrea, way to listen! I enjoyed our talk and laughs yesterday mommy it is always so refreshing for my soul to talk with you! I'm so excited for the harvest too! I love you so very much!!! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy the refreshing too my sweet girl! Some things are already blooming out!!!
    I love you so very, very much honey! Thank you for the fellowship!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo :)

    ReplyDelete