Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Holding On ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I think I'm getting lazy,
I better make a move!
I think, I think, I think some more-
But maybe I should move!

Beloved, 
Let Me show you -
I see you being patient,
I see you being sure,
I see you are developing -
Patience, child, for sure!
You discover promises,
While digging in My Word-
I see you holding on by faith,
Believing, child, My Word!
That great big plan you hold on to-
Patience, child, is helping you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Proverbs 3:5-6
Romans 12:2
Galatians 6:9
Romans 4:20-21
Jeremiah 29:11
James 1:4
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

2 comments:

  1. This is today's Radio Word/Poem! It is sooo perfect for what the Lord was showing me lately! I just had to repost it incase anyone that heard it on the radio wanted the Scriptures and to read it!!! I'll post today's later on ... Same theme! :) Hold on!!! It's yours!!!
    I love you all! xo
    go to www.lezzakuzzinpoetry.com to listen to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the LORD for His Mercy endures forever! Praise the LORD for He is Good!!!
    Psalm 118:8, 136:1 Mark 9:23 xo

    ReplyDelete