Friday, June 28, 2013

Pressing On ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
Some think that I'm not up to this,
The task is way too hard!
But I know I am able,
With You, 
I'm more than able!

Beloved child,
Keep pressing on,
I'm helping you, I'm for you,
Keep pressing, pressing on!
Soon they'll see you're doing good -
Believing Me,
And doing good!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Acts 4:19
1 Peter 4:10-11
Acts 2:17
Philippians 4:13,19
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 10:35, 11:6
3 John 
James 1:17
Luke 6:43-49
Philemon 6
Mark 9:23
2 Corinthians 13:14

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my sweet Bz Division! Just what I needed! Thank you sooo much for the perfect picture!!! Sooo sweet!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to come back and comment on this!! I love this picture and poem so much. So perfect! My little Leah! I love you my pressing on mommy ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too my precious Bz Division, my Alisha Ann! You press on too my fruitful girl!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete