Saturday, June 1, 2013

I've Got Your Back ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Go ahead, enjoy!
For, child, I've got your back!
Indeed, I do defend you,
Protect you, from attack!
I see in places you can't see,
I go to places you can't go,
I know things,
You don't know!
My child, 
I love you so!!!

Oh, Father,
I am comforted -
Oh, yes, You have my back!
 You love me and I love You too,
I love You, love You back!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Romans 8:31
Psalm 91
Proverbs chapter 3:13-26
Isaiah 43:1-2
2 Thessalonians 3:3
Jeremiah 33:3
John 14:26, 17:23
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23
Ephesians 3:20


3 comments:

  1. Amen!!! I needed this today! I'm sitting here trying to handle Michael's cell phone problem for him (Ugh!!) and I just told God that I need a word and clicked over to the blogspot and saw this! Yay! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the phone working things out too! It is sooo encouraging to know GOD ALMIGHTY has our back! He defends us!
    I love you honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!!! And to have gotten to talk to you and know the story, it's so awesome!!!! God is AMAZING!!! I love you mommy, can't wait to hear the praise report!!

    ReplyDelete