Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Let's Talk About Colors ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

I enjoy colors, Lord,
Like butterflies and humming birds,
I enjoy red!
I enjoy pink and blue,
Yellow, purple,
Orange too!
I know that You enjoy them too -
You made them 
And I thank You!!!

Dear child,
That sounds so simple,
A simple prayer of, "Thanks!"
I see you very colorful -
Your passion burning blue,
Your freedom, red, the Blood of Christ,
I've honored you with purple,
Yellow, oh, the gold I see,
Pink the blushing sun rise,
Orange as it sets ...
Oh, yes, beloved, colorful!
I see My child,
Delightful!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 68:19, 106:1, 107:1-2, chapter 111 
Jeremiah 33:6-9
Colossians 3:15-17, 4:2
Philippians 4:6
Revelation 1:5-6, 3:14-22, 4:11
Psalm 71:21
Hebrews 11:6
Colossians 1:27
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14




6 comments:

  1. I've got something I really like -
    The thought came to me,
    "Share!"
    So Lord, I'll take my friend the rest,
    Indeed, Lord, I will share!
    The look upon his face so sweet,
    His eyes light up with glee
    All because he understood
    His friend, indeed, is me!
    At times you can not tell "who's friend?"
    But one thing really helps you see -
    Ask, "Who shares with me?"

    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proverbs 18:24 A man that has friends must show himself friendly ...

      Delete
    2. Thank you all sooo very, very much for sharing with me!!!
      I love you!!! xo xo xo xo My daughters my dear friends!!! The Blessing!!!

      Delete
  2. I love that!! So beautiful, relationship with Father and friends!! I heard your poem this morning, I love that one. The play with little things- we will see so very soon!! I love you and miss you mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my precious ( very valuable ) Alisha Ann! I've been in word study and precious was one I looked at closely in the Hebrew : valuable, beloved, splendid, costly, excellent, brightness, clear, honorable, reputation!!! So very, very precious! Parents know how precious their children are!!!
    Thank You Father!!! He calls us all Beloved precious children!!!
    Thank you for telling me that you heard it this morning! We heard it with you! How fun!
    Thank you for all the valuable and splendid pictures you send me! So very precious indeed!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so good! I love when I get to see the sunset! And the pretty flowers we've planted that are blooming. :) Perfect picture Lishy!
    Our children definitely are precious!!! So awesome to know that God Almighty sees us precious too!I love you!!

    ReplyDelete