Thursday, June 20, 2013

Questions Big or Small ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
My Dear Father,
When I don't understand something
I come to You and ask You!
I ask You how and when, and where?
I come to You and ask You!
Any question, big or small,
You have the answers - All!!!

Beloved child,
My very own,
How wise of you to ask Me!
I have the answers you seek out,
Beloved child,
Ask Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Jeremiah 33:3
James  1:5
1 Samuel 30:8, 18-19
Proverbs 3:5-6
Zechariah 4:6
Isaiah 48:17
Romans 8:31
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:6

7 comments:

  1. Perfect, beautiful picture my precious Bz Division! Alisha Ann! So perfect for this! Little Leah! What joy!
    Thank you honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked a real big question, Lord,
    I got a real big answer!
    Indeed, I got my answer!!!

    I love you all so very, very much!
    Sweet sleep! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so awesome that we can go to God Almighty with our questions and expect an answer!! Love that! And what a perfect picture! Hopefully I can get the energy to get off the floor and get you some more pictures soon. ;) Right now I'm just pretty trying to get comfy. Thankful tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen my sweet girl! " With child" I'm so thankful too! Two of my daughters "With child" my cup overflows!!!
    Rest and enjoy! I sooo remember!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might be late before I get today's word/poem on! I've been in the Word a lot and I'm sooo excited!!! God is showing me so much!
    I love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Mommy! God is SO amazing! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you my Sunshine! Amen! God is SO amazing!
    I am having some trouble posting right now ... Soon I'll be up and running!
    I love you honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete