Thursday, June 27, 2013

Proper Laugh/Today's Radio Poem Video


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My Dear and Faithful Father,
The world is full of "funny ones"
With many jokes, 
Such "funny ones!"
I like laughter, I sure do,
The kind that still 
Does honor You!
And in my search of what is proper
I find that laughter, indeed, 
Does prosper!
I laugh at simple, little things,
I laugh at many, 
Many things!
I often laugh all by myself
So often laughing
At myself!!!

Beloved child, 
Yes, laughter’s good!
Go ahead and laugh
You should!
I’ve given you a joyful heart
I laugh with you 
Within your heart!
I often move your eyes to see
A funny thing
To see with Me!
Truly there’s a proper laugh,
So truly, child,
Enjoy and laugh!
Smile like you have it all-
In Christ, yes, laugh-
You have it all!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Philippians 4:4
Psalm 21:6, 34: 8, 10, 35:27, 37: 4-5, 126:3
Nehemiah 8:10
Galatians 5:22
Acts 2:28
Romans 15:13
Proverbs 15:30
Job 8:21
Psalm 32:11, 68:3, 71:21
Isaiah 51:11
Acts 3:8-9
Luke 15:22-24
2 Peter 1:2-4
3 John verse 2
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Jake! I was hoping you remembered how to do this!
    Great job my son!
    Love the pictures you picked out! Fun!
    *** the original word/poem and Scriptures are from April the 4th 2013 ...
    This one aired today on KWHW am and fm
    The Announcer/Producer is Melvin Hazel :)
    Jake made this video out of the radio program!
    Let me know if you can see and hear it ... some people tell me they can't listen to it on my website ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can finally hear it!!! So exciting to be able to hear how much better the quality and professionalism...not that it was ever bad! :)
      Great job, Jake! This is going to be so fun to see, hear, and be able to match the scripture verses with the poem.
      Way to go, Melvin!!
      ja

      Delete
  2. Looks like the fish is smiling because the cat swallowed something else and not her! She is sooo protected!!! The cat is happy too! xo
    Thank You Father for protecting us and giving us sooo much!!!
    We love you back!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's actual word/poem is below ... xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That is so cool! Trinity enjoyed that there was a video with this one! Great job, Jake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't do them all like this ... Jake is too expensive!
    This one didn't have a picture of the kids with it ... it had one of me when I was a kid ... so I had him get different pictures and he got these! Cute!
    I love you girls sooo very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete