Monday, June 17, 2013

Tucked Away In Shelter ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

All tucked away in shelter,
I'm in Your loving refuge, Lord,
With Wisdom, I take shelter!
As understanding helps me see,
As kindness softens edges,
I grow in this environment,
Protected by Your hedges!!!

Beloved child,
Yes, Wisdom!
So wise to let Me comfort you,
Instruct you, 
And protect you!
You know My loving-kindness,
You know I love you so,
You understand I'm for you, child,
I'm helping you to grow!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 34:7, chapter 91
Proverbs chapter 4
Psalm 71:21
Isaiah 43:1-2, 48:17
Jeremiah 9:23-24, 33:3
John 17:3
Genesis 15:1
Mark 9:23
Romans 8:31, 12:2
Hebrews 11:6


9 comments:

  1. Thank you my sweet Audrey Elizabeth for the wonderful picture! So sweet ... Kitty took shelter and he got your attention!
    I love you so much honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great poem! I'm so thankful we can take refuge with Daddy! Trinity wanted to listen to the poem on your website. She was dancing to the music. So cute! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me I better post today's on there!
    I can see her dancing to it! Sooo sweet!
    I love you honey... thank you for listening!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any time! Just hate that it's something I can't fix. :( I love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found an old love letter, Lord,
    One I wrote to You!
    One I wrote so long ago,
    When passion was brand new!
    I wrote about my thankfulness -
    Thankfulness for Grace,
    I wrote about such brand new things,
    I longed to see Your face!
    If I wrote a letter now,
    I could not top it, Lord!
    Help me live 4ever,
    The way I loved at first,
    With passion, like at first!!!
    xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful poem Mommy! I've needed to live in our Fathers shelter oh so many times! Now I'm just trying to stay there:) adorable picture Audrey! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you too my precious Andrea Dawn! So good ... staying there!!!
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha i was hoping id sent you that one, hes so silly sometimes! God can use even some of the pics we would never think to look at!! Such a sweet poem mommy, im so glad i got on here before i went to bed- i love u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's sooo right my sweet girl! When you feel lead to send me a picture always do it! God knows what I'll need! Kitty is being used by God!!! Remember when he was a baby, how you got him and all... what a wonderful way for God to save his life and use him!!! :)
    I love you so very, very much honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete