Friday, January 14, 2011

Awesome Day

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, you believe Me!
You understand-
I AM!
By faith, you come receiving!
Your words-
They are not grieving!
Boldly, you wake up and say-
Rejoice, this is an awesome day!
The Lord, has made it good for me!
Oh, I love to hear those words!
Angels are at work!
Going all about your day-
To give you,
What you say!
Indeed, this is an awesome day!
I made it for you, child,
That way!
Rejoice!
Oh, awesome day!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Philippians 4:4-8
Remember Jeremiah 9:23-24 !!!
Ephesians 4:29-32
Psalms 118:24  OK!  What an awesome chapter!  :)
James 1:17
Galatians 4:6-7
Proverbs 18:21
Mark 11:22-23
Psalms 91:11  see the word all!  :)
Hebrews 1:14
Matthew 8:13
Hebrews 11:6
Psalms 71:21
3 John verses 1-4
Amos 3:3   Oh, to agree with Father!!!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, awesome day indeed! This day seems like any other day! Same routine so far - but in my heart there is a leap of faith! A joy that tickles me all over! A smile that hasn't faded and acts as though it knows it won't!
    To understand is joy! No wonder Father says to understand and know Him!
    The more we do- the more joy and the more joy the more others will want to know where you got it! Oh, the joy to tell! We want everyone to share this awesome love and Kingdom life! We don't have to worry about God having to share and not have enough for us! For the whole world and all that is in it can't contain Him!!! He is soooooo able to totally satisfy our every need and longings!!! All of us!!!
    This is the one relationship that we want to share!!!
    That is because God is Love and inside of us is His Spirit and we just have to flow love!!! Love comes easy when we understand what Jesus really gave us! God loves us just like He loves Jesus!!! John 17:23!!!
    We get the Blessing because of what Jesus did on the cross!!!
    His blood made us righteous!!! We are sooooooo free!
    And with that freedom brings great thankfulness and joy!!!
    2 Corinthians 13:14!!!
    I love you all soooooooooo very much! We are all His children!
    We share Father ! What joy!!! Thank you Jesus!!! Oh, Holy Spirit!!!
    Thank You, Father 4ever!!! xo xo xo Philemon verse 6 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy to hear you are full of Joy:) I know you always are but today you seem even more so. I love you and I am soooo thankful for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is 7:30 pm and I still have that same smile! About to do my Leslie Sansone Walk at home -4 mile walk! I know you are a work out pro but you might like this! I love it! Sooooooo fun!
    Love you and miss you so much! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! 4 miles! Thank you Sharon and Jayme for showing this to me!
    Feels soooooo good to take care of the body too!
    Christ in us! In our body! :) Yep! Still smiling!
    An awesome day indeed!!!
    Thank You Father!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a good day but I sure wish I could've read this sooner! I'll remember to start out my day thinking that way tomorrow! :) I felt too sorry for myself because of no sleep this morning. God gave me supernatural energy though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! Supernatural energy! I understand that! :)
    We'll talk! When you are done sleeping! ha!
    Love you so much! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete