Sunday, January 16, 2011

Come Hear/Today's Message at Olustee Community Chruch

Good morning (evening), from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Are you excited, about your life?
Are you filled with joy-
Not strife?
Does everyday stir passion-
For life,
So everlasting?
Is there a smile upon your face-
Because of Love,
Amazing Grace!
Do words, of faith, flow from your heart-
Because you sing,
How Great Thou Art?
When the world-
Looks at you-
Can they see, you're born anew?
All around you-
Life exists!
Some say, fate-
Some hit and miss!
I say, Seek the Kingdom, child!
For there, you'll find the plan!
Come walk-
With Great I AM!
Together- you shall learn to see!
Together- there is victory!
I plan, for you, to prosper!
I plan, for you, be whole!
I plan, for you, a joy complete!
Our fellowship-
So sweet!
Come, for harvest time is here!
My child, that should-
Draw you near!
You need Me!
Child, come hear!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

John 10:10, 3:16-18
Luke 6:45
Matthew 6:33
Luke 2:52
Hebrews 11:6
John 15:4
Jeremiah 29:11
3 John verse 2
2 Corinthians 13:14
John 10:27

3 comments:

  1. OH, how fun it was to expound on this message! Well, all of them are exciting to deliver!!! The Good News!!! The Gospel!!! Sorry that I haven't been getting them all on- on Sunday's. I will try to do better! I love you all sooooooo very much!
    Sweet slumber! That's the Blessing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I could've been there to hear the message....but to look it up was awesome too!!! I love you and miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my girl! Love you soooooo much and miss you bunches! Soon though! ;) We believe! We receive! The Blessing!!!
    Love you 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete