Monday, January 3, 2011

God's Love

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, the passion, in my heart-
To tell the world
How Great Thou Art!
Strong desire to lift my voice-
To tell the world
The Blessing Choice!
Love built up to overflow,
Wisdom shouts-
They need to know!
I remember how it was
When I knew not-
That God is Love!
Holy, I knew-
Yes, indeed!  
I knew He held
My every need!
But would He ever give to me?
What were His thoughts-
Concerning me?
I found the lie-
Of much to do!
I found the Truth-
Christ lives in you!
Now strong-
God's Love, in me, for you!
The Blessing is God's Gift
Tis True!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Jeremiah 9:23-24
Deuteronomy 30:15, 19
Proverbs 18:21
Matthew 15:10-11
Mark 7:14-16
Romans 10:15-17
John 3:16-17, 17:23
Jeremiah 29:11
Matthew 6:33
Proverbs 10:22
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7


3 comments:

  1. I so identify with the fact that I knew God was holy and loving, it was only concerning me that I was in doubt. No longer the case - I receive freely ALL that He has for me.
    What bondage and confusion religion brings. The truth that is put into practice is what sets us free from a defeated stance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Amen! Amen! Philemon 6!!! Thank you for the wonderful comment, Jayme! Love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true! I meet so many people that don't even want to hear the word God because of what a lot of religious people have shown and told them. I speak the truth, that is my part. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete