Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Very Own

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

A treasure and a joy to Me!
Come, understand-
My child, come see!
Linger with Me!
Hear Me say-
I treasure you,
My very own!
Walk with Me-
Your heart's My home!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright


Part 2 below :)
John 17:23
Malachi 3:16-18
Proverbs 2:10-12, 8:21, 9:5-6
Romans 5:5
Ephesians 1:13
Psalms 37:4
John 14:15-17
Galatians 4:6-7
Genesis 5:22
Amos 3:3
2 Corinthians 13:14
Psalms 5:11-12


As I Linger

As I linger, with You, Lord-
I hear You say,
Good Day!
Believe!  Receive!
Indeed, I say,
Good Day, My child, 
Good Day!
As I linger longer-
I fellowship in song!
I know that You are singing, Lord-
I know, You sing along!
In truth, You are 
My Song, My Lord!
And I, do sing along!
Now just a little longer-
For faith is getting stronger!
I hear You tell me, linger!
It makes-
Good Day!
Remember!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalms 37:4 :)
Psalms 98:1
Zephaniah 3:17    Thinking of you, Barbara, on this scripture!  :)  

7 comments:

  1. Linger: remain beyond usual or appointed time! How tender! How beautiful! Not may invitations like that one!!!
    Just so He can tell us how much He treasures us and how much we are His!
    He enjoys us!!!
    Oh, Thank You Father!!! Here I come to linger!!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really needed that today! I'm going to agree with Daddy that this IS a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful- I did linger!!! Help me, Lord, remember!!!

    Our Song will last all day and night
    And wake me
    Before mornings light!!!
    And then we will begin again!
    Good Day-
    For I will linger!
    Help me, Lord-
    Remember!!!

    Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, honey! Love you so much! xo
    Sweet sleep xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I needed the word "linger". It is so nice to sit with a good cup of coffee and just enjoy sweet time together in the Word. How did we ever do things before?

    ReplyDelete