Sunday, January 30, 2011

Walk in Confidence/Today's message from Olustee Community Church


Revelation 5:5

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...
Walk in Confidence

My children, walk in confidence!
Be true-
In no pretense!
Have kindness always be your style-
Mercy,
Changing tears to smile!
Be a fountain flowing free!
Show others
There is victory!
Child, offer hope to all
Who seem to have-
No hope at all!
Let Me be your constant strength!
In Me, you are so strong!
There is longing in your heart-
From Me, to right the wrong!
But stay! 
Oh, stay on paths of Grace-
With confidence
Upon your face!
Beloved, I defend you!
I AM your shield -indeed!
My favor does surround you-
Child, you have all you need!
The order “prosper” has been sent!
Have no doubt! Be confident!
Father - child relationship!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Jeremiah 1:5-8, 17   
Joshua 1:5,9   
Isaiah 54:17,55:11   
James 1:8  
Hebrews 10:35-39, 11:6   
Psalms 5:11-12   
Genesis 15:1   
2 Cor. 13:14


2 comments:

  1. What an Awesome poem! I love the picture too. That lion looks so strong, protective, and powerful like our Father! I can't wait to look up the scriptures in the morning! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love them!!! Confident in Christ!
    Sweet dreams my Sunshine! Loved the video of our precious little guy!
    Thank you soooooo much! Soon! ;)
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete