Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Seeking Is Believing

Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

 Do your part-
With all your heart, 
That's all I ask of you!
What is my part?
I hear- you say!
To seek Me,
 Heart and soul each day!
To seek Me is believing!
By faith 
You'll truly find!
And every child, of Mine, that finds-
Finds that I AM kind!!!
Love will over take you
And overflow will spread!
The Blessing caught in action-
Around you and ahead!
The joy of loving others-
Will be no work at all!
For I AM Love within you
And you're 4ever Mine!
Over flow does happen-
When you believe I'm kind!
Father, I believe You! 
The Blessing does abound!
And I know, now-
What is my part!
To seek You-
With whole heart!!!
I gladly do my part!
Indeed! 
 How Kind Thou Art!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Matthew 6:33, 7:7-11, 10:15
Philippians 4:19
Mark 9:23
Jeremiah 9:23-24
Proverbs 10:22
Joshua 18:1-3
Galatian 4:6-7
Philemon 6

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful poem! God sure has given you a beautiful gift. I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this poem, I can't wait to look up the scriptures! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooooooo much my girls! How encouraging!
    I love and miss you soooooo much too! So much!
    Love to hear the scriptures will be looked up! There is so much there!
    Rich!!! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so needed this one. It spoke directly to where I am, smack in the middle of a love revelation!

    ReplyDelete