Monday, November 29, 2010

The Answer


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The answer, precious child of Mine-
Has always been with Me!
The news, the phone, the internet-
Won't ever have the answer-
For I won't let it be!
I long for you-
Alone with Me!
Child, I will help you see!
So personal,
My word for you-
Give undivided time!
Let Me take you to the place-
Where only we can go!
There-
Keep coming every day
And there-
Is where you'll know the way!
There-
In time alone with Me-
The answer, you will see!
Come, beloved child of Mine!
The answer's been here all the time!
I love you!
You are Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Matthew 6:33
Matthew 26:6-13
Mark 14:3-11
Luke 7:36-50
Proverbs 3:5-6
Psalms 71:21


5 comments:

  1. Here is a small testimony- I had been asking the Lord what to do with all the poems He gives me and I was feeling frustrated because I knew I was to flow them out but I had no idea how! I asked friends and family and I was calling them everyday reading the poems to them! I asked and I listened to all I could find and then one day I was determined not to leave my alone spot ,with God, until I knew what my next step was to be! The Lord told me radio and even which one! I went and there was a brother in Christ there and he helped me! His wife has a blogspot and they helped me to flow on my own blog! That is how the Lord helped me get to this flow! I had to get alone long enough to hear Him say radio and which one! I hear the poetry everyday but to find a detail about direction- to find an answer- I needed to stay still and listen for a longer time! I always go back to that when I know I need personal direction! Now is a time for me to go again and stay put for hearing real specific direction! That is my testimony of how God showed me to flow it out on a blogspot! I had never even heard of a blogspot before I went to the radio! Now that is a strange path to get to a blog! But there God had a family to help me! Thank you! RC and Bridget! I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is what God has been trying to tell me. I am sad that it took me this long to listen but I'm going to start now. I love you and had so much fun on the phone with you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you my Sunshine! You are going to have so much fun!
    God is exciting beyond our wildest dreams! I had fun on the phone today too! Love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one. I so wish I could just hit print and have it handy. It sent it to my email!
    This is so true. I have lots of testimony to prove it out in my own life. When God reveals something to me and I begin to walk in it...the path grows brighter and brighter. Prov. 4:18

    ReplyDelete