Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Friend


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Though it be a little thing-
Though it seem so small!
Will you listen?
Will you take-
Take on the little task?
Will you, child-
Do what I ask?
Oh, with joy, you leap in heart!
So eager-
To do any part!
Faithful-
I do find you!
No lie, from hell-
To bind you!
Now let Me lead you to the door!
Where you will see-
There's so much more!
Opened wide-
Now step inside!
Forever, Love-
Your constant guide!
It started out a little thing
But only in-
Your eyes!
For Me, beloved-
Precious friend-
It showed, indeed-
You are My friend!
On Me 
You do depend!
My child-
Is My friend!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2010copyright

Matthew 17:24-27
Matthew 6:33
Luke 16:10
John 14:15-21
Proverbs 3:6-7
Galatians 4:6-7
John 15:12-17

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie,
    Thanks for sharing such a personal word with us! I'm so excited for you and for Lezza Kuzzin Ministries. Can't wait to "see" all the fruit. I know you have good, healthy, strong roots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome Mommy! And I love the picture too! I want to live down that road! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful poem. I am so excited for you too Mommy:) Isn't it wonderful to be God's child & friend! We have to most powerful all knowing Father and Friend! Wow are we lucky! I agree with you too Amanda, I want to live down that road with you too:) Trinity & Jackson could play together and we could be pregnant together and drink decaf coffee:) I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny that you all thought that was a personal word for me! It was for you too! I just found that picture with my name on it and thought it was so cool! I never put anything on here that the Lord doesn't give to all of us! Never! I can see why you thought that with my name on it :) so funny! I love you all soooooooo much! Go back and take it for yourself!
    I am going to too!!! Love you so much- 4ever xo

    ReplyDelete