Monday, August 29, 2011

Born To Enjoy


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Dear Father,
I never do get tired to see
The morning glories
You give me!
I never weaken under stress
You've given me 
The very best!
I never wander off away
Because of Love
I'm here to stay!
Today I see so very clear
Why on earth 
I'm here!
I'm here to be in fellowship
To flow out 
Our relationship!
To be a vessel 
Full of Love,
To overflow,
For Love to show!
I'm here to sing and dance 
With joy!
My Father-
To enjoy!!!

Oh, beloved child of Mine!
Overflow is sooo 
Divine!
Today is very special,
Yesterday is all spent up,
Tomorrow, it can steal,
But today is special
It has it's own 
Appeal!!!
Enjoy, for I tell you true,
Enjoy- 
 You were born to do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 37:4
Colossians 1:27
Philippians 4:13
Matthew 5:13-16
1 Corinthians 13:13
Romans 8:29-31
3 John verse 2
Hebrews 13:14 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)


3 comments:

  1. Debbie Kulbeth said...
    I asked the Lord, why the word appeal? I looked it up, by His leading, and it says:call for aid, make an earnest plea! Wow! Today is saying- Look at me!!! Not yesterday or tomorrow! Let me be Today!! Wow! I was drifting off into yesterdays and tomorrows! Losing much of today!
    Oh, thank You Father!!!
    August 29, 2011 12:39 PM
    Debbie Kulbeth said...
    That should say -
    The Lord is wooing me to look at today!!!
    Love you all so very, very much! xo
    August 29, 2011 12:40 PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Mommy! What a wonderful birthday poem! I love you so much it was so fun to FaceTime today and get to see you and talk to you on your birthday! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you honey! It was so wonderful to do that! We'll have to do it more often! What a nice surprise to see this comment! I love and miss you so very, very much! Love 4ever, mommy xo miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete