Sunday, August 14, 2011

Father's Show and Tell/Today's Message at Olustee Community Church


















Acknowledge I’m your Father!
You, My son, My daughter!
Recognize relationship-
Come to Me for fellowship!
Shake off the world and be with Me
I have so much to show to thee!
Who Am I to listen to?
What is it, that I know?
What do I see?
What can you see?
Dear children, yes, ask Me!
Acknowledge that I love you!
Recognize I care!
Come and be reminded-
Nothing can compare!
Lift the thickness off your ears,
On purpose, child, hear!
Indeed, you are My treasure found!
Christ has set you free-
Truly, you’re not bound!
Free to have great access-
What does Father know?
What does Father see?
Come to Me believing-
Child, I will show and tell
And you will understand - as well!
Acknowledge, that is victory-
To fellowship with Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Philemon verse 6
 Proverbs 3:5-6
Galatians 4:6-7
John 17:15-17, 20
2 Kings 6:8-23 (God flows through faith)
 Proverbs 24:3-4
 Hebrews 4:16, 11:6
2 Corinthians 13:14




4 comments:

  1. Take the thickness off your ears! I asked the Lord what does that mean? He brought to my mind a pair of big head phones! Have you ever tried to talk to someone wearing headphones? If they notice you're talking to them they kinda pull one side off the ear for a minute to hear you! I got the picture! Take the thickness off your ears! Listen, child, on purpose!!! Wow! Does Father see His children not listening? I know I catch my kids not listening! I got so much out of this message but most of it came from the preaching of it! Who knows all and sees all? We should listen to Father!!! Who loves us the most and cares the most? Who do we belong to? Sooo loving and kind!
    I love you all so much! Bunches even!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It is the 15th, first day of school and I have not been able to get today's poem and scriptures on yet! The day has been so full of Algebra, DNA study, Writing lessons, Grammar, American History, and projects for school! Pray I get it on after supper! I miss posting! I got it early and haven't gotten to post! Love you all! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a great one! I'm sure I fall into the catagory of not listening sometimes. Sure not trying to but not giving my time to Him so I can hear Him is the reason why. I love you Mommy & hope school went well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, my Sunshine! I'm sure we all need to listen, on purpose, better! School went really well- for the first day! The big box of books came today and we got started! We never did stop the math for summer! Wisdom!
    I will get today's poem on as soon as supper is over! I got it early this morning, outside on the back porch swing! I've longed to get a chance to flow it out ever since! Love you so very much, honey! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete