Friday, August 12, 2011

Sooo Much


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Lord, You have given me sooo much!
I trust in You-
Your gentle touch!
How You guide me with Thine eye-
You teach me
When I ask You why!
All day long in fellowship,
Back and forth-
Relationship!
Oh, what joy for me to know-
My Father, 
Loves me sooo!!!

Yes, beloved child of Mine!
You understand
That I AM Kind!
Gentle wooing, teaching you-
In comfort
I explain to you!
You know that I AM True!
Listen all day long and hear!
In nothing, child-
Have fear!
My favor does encompass you!
You know 
That I AM holding you!
I love you-
Yes, I do!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 23:1, 5-6,  32:8, 34:10, 37:4, 84:11-12
Galatians 3:13-14
John 14: 13-27
Acts 9:31
Philippians 4:4
Isaiah 40:1
Hosea 2:14-15
Ruth 2:13
1 John 4:18
Psalm again! 5:11-12, 71:21 :)
Deuteronomy 33:12
John 17:23 :)
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

3 comments:

  1. All because of Jesus!!! We get this awesome relationship with Father because Jesus did everything perfectly!!! Now we believe and receive!
    2 Corinthians 13:14 The Grace of The Lord Jesus Christ, and The Love of God, and Communion (Fellowship) of The Holy Ghost be with you all. Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will believe and receive! I love this poem, I love the part that says I am holding you! I have pictured that sooo many times when I felt alone, lost, and scared. And I sure felt Him holding me & carrying me through those times. I love you Mommy! Can't wait to look up the scriptures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very precious, my Sunshine! I hate that you are so far away and I can't hold you! I know God has an awesome plan that you are much, much closer! I believe and I receive!!! soon ;)
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete