Saturday, March 19, 2011

As You Do


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Enjoy what I've given you!
Rest in Love Today!
Be ever seeking 
Anyway-
To rest in Love Today!
Take pleasure in the little things-
For they do bring true joy!
The world says it's the little things
That irritate the most
But in the Kingdom little things-
Bring joy!
Oh, Lord of hosts!
See the little bird that hops!
Oh, in the spring, so big!
Think upon the wonder-
New life- the spring does bring!
Enjoy thinking on delight
And let Me -
Work on all your prayers!
Oh, cast!
Oh, cast your cares!
You enjoy spring and sing-
You enjoy Me!
And as you do
 You'll notice-
What Love has done for you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Isaiah 40:31, 41:10,13,17-20, 43:21, 51:11, 55:13,17
Jeremiah 24:6-7, 33:3,6-9
Philippians 4:6-9
Zechariah 4:6
Isaiah 33:24
Ephesians 4:29-32, 5:1-2
Hebrews 4:3-9-11
Proverbs 10:22, 13:22, 16:7
Psalms 23:5-6, 37:4-5, 71:21 :)



5 comments:

  1. Wow Mom you were right about this one! Just what I needed. I can't wait to look up the scriptures:) I love you & loved our talk today. Love your Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Sunshine! I enjoyed our talk too- so very much! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working in the yard this morning. Noticing new little leaves and signs of regrowth. Birds singing. Just reminders of Spring. So thankful that we have the seasons to enjoy here. Each has its special blessings. Truly enjoyed the Word today. Received another "Word of the Day" and it was on the same theme. Confirmation of the fellowship with The Father earlier. God is so good. sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going outside to enjoy some little things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my precious friends and family! I love you all so very much!
    I enjoy you! I had a wonderful night out! :) xo xo

    ReplyDelete