Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some One Made me Jealous


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...


Someone made me jealous-
Many years ago!
I saw they had a passion-
For You, My Lord, to know!
I wanted You so badly-
When I heard,
You loved me madly!!!   

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

John 3:16-17
Matthew 6:33
John 14:21, 17:3, 23
Jeremiah 9:23-24
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

This is a small part of today's poem!  I thought I'd try just putting out the nugget- just for today!
Someone, indeed made me jealous many years ago!  Years ago I heard a woman on a program tell about God in a way as if she knew Him and He adored her!  I had to find out if there was a relationship like that to be had on earth!   I went after that with all my heart, and soul!  Is there ever!!!   I found it!!!
It's called the Kingdom Life!  The Abundant Life!   Eternal Life!   Knowing Our Father!  Jesus Christ!   Walking through the Word with the Holy Spirit!!!    2 Corinthians 13:14
It took me getting jealous ( in a good way ) to stir me to longing for what I was even created for in the first place!   Knowing  Father!!!   Knowing Jesus -  The Word of God!!!  
By the fellowship of the Holy Spirit!!!
I am sure all of you who read these poems are also people who make others jealous to know God in a deeper more intimate way!!!   I long to stir passion for knowing Our Father and truly understanding the Kingdom Life!!!    I know you do too!    I love you all so very, very much!   xo   The Blessing!!!
* Happy Anniversary Honey!!! xo  :)

6 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary Mommy and Doc!
    Ok, when do we get the rest of the poem?! :) I love the nugget but I want the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have also experienced that.....I wanted what you have, Mommy! It helped me so much when you told me that God showed you that He didn't love you more but you love Him more than most.....I think that is so precious! I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Happy Anniversary Mom and Doc! I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet my girls! I am having a great anniversary! Doc is so excited about his personal email from you, Lishy! Thank you!
    Sorry Amanda that I didn't get the rest of the poem on! I had a very full day! You got the nugget though! :) Love you all so very much! 4ever, mommyxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome testimony on your anniversary day! Very beautiful. I have been jealous too, and it has led me to the Love of my life! Thank you for being an example to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how beautifully put! Do you remember when I came running in your house (years ago) and said the Lord sang a song to me- Walk Through This World With Me- Remember when I said that this is the only love that a person would ever be so confident in that they would want everyone to share it!!! I remember it! I would never want anyone to love my husband the way I do- in the intimate way I do! BUT oh, how we can so confidently want to share this awesome, intimate love of the Lord with everyone!!!
    The more the better!!! I can not even come up with words to tell how much you being my friend means to me- Jayme, I love you!
    Kingdom Sisters! Kingdom friends!!!
    4ever, Debbie xo

    ReplyDelete