Monday, March 7, 2011

Questions and Answers


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I hear the wind 
But can not see-
The power 
That bends the tree!
I hear Your voice-
Oh, King of kings!
What joy!
How my heart sings!
How is it hearts-
Have ears to hear?
Why is the wind invisible?
And, Lord,
Your Word-
When truly heard
Implants and grows-
Produces fruit!
So deep!  So deep-
Love's root!
Questions peak from time to time-
You tell me all the answers,
Are faith, in Love they rhyme!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

John 3:5-8, 4:23-24
Revelation 17:14
Matthew 13:1-23
Proverbs 22:17
1 Corinthians 2:8-16
Hebrews 11:6 :)
1 Corinthians 13:1-7
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)
Mark 9:23

5 comments:

  1. I love that! Love the picture too! We are definitely planting lots of seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture to match the beautiful poem! Going to look up the scriptures now:) I love you & can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my girls! Lots of planting for sure!!! Oh, those scriptures-
    What joy!!! I love you all so very, very much! Soon! ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love's root...that is my focus today! (I know I'm a day late.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is always right on time!!! Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete