Thursday, March 31, 2011

Transformed


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

The Blessing!  The Blessing!
Our promise is sure!
Oh, Sweet Redeemer!
I'm bought with a price!
I'm given! I'm given-
Eternal Life!
What great exchange!
To the world I proclaim-
I'm freed and empowered-
For sure,
Not the same!
Light is within me-
Shining so bright!
Delivered from darkness-
To live in The Light!
Now-
 I am- ever
Proclaiming The Truth!
Living out victory-
Showing Love's proof!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
John 3:16-17, 14:12-14, 17:3
2 Corinthians 2:14, 4:13,  5:17, 10:3-5 13:14 :)
Galatians 3:13-14
Colossians 1:12-13
2 Peter 1:2-4
Acts 26:18 
Matthew 5:14-16
Philippians 2:13-16
Philemon verse 6
Ephesians 3:14-20
Psalms 71:21 :)
ROMANS 12:2   goes with Matthew 6:33 !!!    Soooooooooo good!!!    Spirit, soul and body!  What is between all that is in our spirit man that is one with Christ?  Our soul- mind, will and emotions!  It has to be transformed to think and talk like God to allow the love, peace, joy, patience, goodness, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness , selfcontrol - healing and prosperity and every good thing indeed- to flow to the body and the others around us!!!    ...be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind...
To the degree of my renewing I will see the colors of my spiritual life!   Our coat of many colors our Father gave to us!    Oh, thank You Father!  Oh, my Jesus!  Oh, Holy Spirit!!!   2 Cor. 13:14 :)
So much more I could say ...



2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jayme! I was asking the Lord what I was missing this morning in the scripture list and as soon as you said Romans 12:2 I knew!!!
    Where ever two or three are gathered in My name...
    Love you so much! xo

    Praying the prayer of agreeing with so many today! I love you all so very, very much! Call me back with the praise! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a huge renewing of my mind- when family and friends call now we pray and agree together to what the Word says! The prayer of faith! Agreeing with God!!!

    *Not the grumble and complain-
    We speak the truth-
    In Jesus' name!!!

    Hi honey ( my wonderful husband!) Thank you for all your support and encouragement! I know you read these each day but can't comment!
    Thank you for all the prayers of agreeing you do over me!
    I love you so very, very much! 4ever xo

    ReplyDelete