Monday, March 28, 2011

Believe Me/Today's Message At The Olustee Community Church





Believe Me

Blessed be the Lord, indeed!
I hear!  I hear you sing!
I see among you- fellowship-
With thankfulness you sing!
I look upon each heart and see-
Each one of you
 So differently!
But there is one thing common-
Each of you are Mine!
Oh, that precious Word divine-
You are truly Mine!
I woo you to believe Me-
I draw you ever near!
I have so much to show you-
I long for you to hear!
Where am I when you’re gathered?
Do you believe I’m here?
Do you acknowledge I’m in you?
Oh, say!  Oh, say-
 You do!
Now tell Me –everyone of you-
                   What have I told you I would do?  (John14:26)
Each one of you has something-
You’re hoping will be true!
I tell you, child, I tell you!
Now you- believe!  Do you?
For I keep all My promises!
Is that true- of you?
Come now and believe Me!
Come see that I AM True!
The Blessing belongs to you!
My child, I Am for you-
My promises are True!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalms 40:5, 139:17   Galatians 4:6-7   Romans 8:16-17  
Matthew 18:20   Galatians 3:13-14   Mark 9:23   
Numbers 23:19-20   Romans 8:31





2 comments:

  1. What a comfort it is to go through life knowing that God is for you & truely believing it in your heart! What an awesome poem! I love you & can't wait to see you! Love your Sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my Sunshine! Soon! What joy! ;) I love you so very, very much! 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete