Thursday, March 10, 2011

So Sure


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

No Condemnation!  I am free!
Because of Jesus'
Love for me!
I plead the Blood of Jesus-
Completely, 
He has freed us!
Whenever hate brings up my sin-
I smile,
How big my grin!
For evil, only, can recall!
The truth is-
Love's forgiven ALL!
God always sees me innocent!
Washed clean-
With Blood So Pure!
New Covenant!  Sweet Jesus!
Forever- I am sure!!!
Thank You!  Thank You, Jesus!
Completely-
You have freed us!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright


John 3:15-17, 17:23
Romans 8:1, 5:17-19
1 John 1:7
Revelation 12:10
John 14:26
2 Corinthians 5:21
Hebrews 4:16, 10:19-23
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:4-7
Psalms 71:21
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

5 comments:

  1. Amen! I need to remember that when dealing with others too and not bring up the past. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we soak in the joy of total forgiveness- just as if we never sinned-
    we are then at a place of receiving all God has promised us!!! No problem receiving from a place of that much Joy and Thankfulness!!!
    No wonder the enemy wants to bring up sin- he knows that if we feel condemnation we won't receive well and if we don't receive then we suffer and don't show forth God's Goodness and Provision! Good plan but it fails every time we keep ourselves in the Love of God! Oh, The Blood of Jesus!
    We can say to the devil- Thanks for reminding me of sin-that reminds me I am completely free!!! Now I want to go soak in that Truth and receive better! There must be something the enemy sees that we are about to receive and he wants to stop it! BUT GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN US than he who is in the world! Thanks be to God who always causes us to have victory in Jesus Christ! Now we are receiving well!!!
    Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, my Amanda! We don't want to be used by the devil to play his stealing, killing and destroying plan! John 10:10 Great, honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the part that says He has completely freed us! Oh thank you Father! I need to better about that too Mando! You guys please help keep me in check while I am there. I want to just enjoy you all with no bad talk or drama:) I know we can do it! I love you all & am soooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! We all need to move on and enjoy the Blessing to the fullest!
    How wonderful for the Lord to show us this before you all get here!!
    Sooooooo exciting!!! I love you all sooooooooo much! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete