Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Race


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, understand
You're truly, truly free!
No condemnation, blessed one!
It's finished!  
It is done!
Lift up arms to altitude!
Oh, change!  
Oh, change your attitude!
Let freedom run with thankfulness-
Open up Love's gate!
Now watch and see- how beautiful!
Don't make freedom wait!

Father, Blessed Father!
Reminder- Oh, so sweet!
I woke to hear You wooing me-
"Remember- you are free!"
The picture in my heart- I see-
A race horse, Lord,
I know it's me!
What are the bars that hold me back?
Condemnation- 
Hell's attack!
Among the congregation- I sing-
No chains on me!
I daily push those bars apart
And run 
With all my heart!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Romans 8:1
1 Corinthians 9:24-27, 13:1-7
Jude verse 24
Hebrews 12:1
Romans 8:28-30
Philippians 2:13-15
Acts 17:28
2 Corinthians 13:14
John 8:31-32, 36
Psalms 71:21
Hebrews 11:6 :)

4 comments:

  1. The best you'll ever run is when you are RIGHTEOUSNESS conscious.
    We can't even run the race if we are sin conscious!
    2 Corinthians 5:21 Thank You, Jesus!!!
    We are made the righteousness of God in Jesus!!! That's Good News!!! The Gospel Truth!!!
    Love you all so very, very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tht's great! I especially love the part about the no chains on me song! ;)
    Remembering all our mistakes just weighs us down! Kind of hard to run if you're carrying a heavy load of baggage! Thanks fir reminding us we don't have to deal with it any more, it's already dealt with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome poem! I like that part too Mando:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey my girls! Thank you for the agreeing! Love you all so very much! xo
    Sweet sleep xo

    ReplyDelete