Friday, August 30, 2013

Quiet Time ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
When all around me's quiet,
When morning is still early,
How beautiful is quiet!
In quiet time I hear You best,
My heart hears 
In the rest!
Soon I'll be so busy,
Soon the world will too,
Then I pray, this time again,
Another, quiet time with You!!!

My child,
Morning's quiet,
Your tender heart is too -
Listening so intently,
Knowing I'm for you!
Yes, soon you will be busy
But ever be so thankful -
For Me you're not too busy!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 3:5, 57:7-11, 71:21
2 Chronicles 16:9
Lamentations 3:21-25
Jeremiah 29:11-13, 33:3
John 10:27
Romans 8:31
3 John verse 2
Luke 10:38-42
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6
Zechariah 4:6
Ephesians 3:20
Mark 9:23

4 comments:

  1. Thank you my precious Sunshine for this wonderful, beautiful picture! Just what I needed! Still "Repeating Sunshine" thank you so very, very much!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo "begommy" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful! Picture and poem!! I think I need some quiet time! ;) I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you;) I got too busy & forgot to have my quiet time! Just now reading this. Beautiful poem Mommy! It says exactly what I needed to do! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have to seek out quiet time. It will never come naturally. I understand the early hours are best, and I never regret the times I choose to spend in quiet.
    ja

    ReplyDelete