Thursday, August 15, 2013

God Given Dreams ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Father,
The dreams You've placed inside of me -
Help me, Lord, again,
To see!
All the worldly things we say,
You tell us 
That is not the way!
To ever see those dreams come true,
I know I'll see, 
As I seek You!!!

My child, so ever tender,
So ever, longing truth -
Keep your heart from hardness,
Showing forth Love's proof!
The dreams, that you don't see today,
Are still alive inside of you ...
Believe, alive,
Inside of you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 37:4-5
Jeremiah 29:11, 33:3
Zechariah 4:6
Proverbs 18:20-21
Matthew 6:33
Hebrews chapters 3 & 4, 11:6
Romans 4:20-21
Mark 9:23

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Julie! Perfect picture ... God always provides what we need!!!
    I love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that even if we have lost sight of our dreams God still has them inside of us! Adorable picture! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! My dreams seem to change every so often. ha! Right now in the summer months my dream is to live right in the middle of a forest where it rains a lot! :) Makes me miss Gram and Gramps and their house in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Iowa! So pretty there ... I agree! Missing it too and wishing I could help Mom and Dad right now.
    I love you honey xo

    ReplyDelete