Sunday, August 18, 2013

Keep Tender ...


Today's Message at 
Olustee Community Church

My children,
Contentment is great gain,
When it’s joined to godliness,
Indeed, it is great gain!
A thankful heart gives mercy,
A thankful heart shows kindness,
Knowing Grace,
Not blindness!!!
Let all that you are looking for
Keep moving on to you -
Don’t complain and stir up strife;
Faith has much to do!
Keep tender in your heart,
Let thankfulness
Have the biggest part!
Contentment, child,
With godliness,
Will always speak
With thankfulness!
My children,
The Blessing, you’re receiving,
Produces 
Thankful living!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

1 Timothy 6:6
Matthew 5:7
Matthew 18:21-35, 13:16
Romans 4:20-21
Mark 4:26-29
Proverbs 18:20-21
Luke 10:25-37
Galatians 6:7-10
Romans 8:31

3 comments:

  1. I'll tell about the picture soon ...
    I love you all so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful message, always a perfect reminder. I will be working on my tenderness too, it's easy to get caught up in the worlds ways of treating people. Great scriptures on how we are supposed to love and care : ). Beautiful picture!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my girl! So much more comes out in the delivering of the message ... miss you being at church with us! You live so far away ... for now ;)
    I love you honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo Keep enjoying the cooler weather ... I sure am!

    ReplyDelete