Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Thinking Clearly ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Don't be confused, my heart does say!
Believe, believe, 
Trust God, I say!
Oh, Father,
Things I tell my soul,
I speak to myself often -
I tell it what Your Word does say,
I speak it forth, so often!!!

Yes, My child,
So very good!
Speaking forth what's Wisdom,
The Truth, indeed, 
Is Wisdom!
Your heart is not confused at all,
It's sure, for I do live there!
Your mind needs daily, often,
Reminded that I live there!
I'm for you, child,
Think clearly -
I love you,
Love you dearly!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Romans 12:2
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Proverbs 3:1-6
Romans 8:5-17
Hebrews 3:12-14
John 8:31-32
1 Thessalonians chapter 5
Colossians 1:27
John 14:26,17:23
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Psalm 71:21
Mark 9:23

4 comments:

  1. I read this one yesterday, but really needed it for this morning! Wonderful scriptures and poem ; ). I love you mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my beloved Alisha Ann! I love you so very, very much honey!
    What a HUGE difference it makes knowing that God Almighty lives in us and loves through us!!!
    Doing what is humanly impossible by living a Supernatural life!!! Christ in us the hope of Glory - living out Love's True Love Story!!! Greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world!!!
    I remember when I was pregnant ... so many times :) I would look at my belly and think ... only one inch or so between me and my baby, wow! Jesus said, from our bellies would flow rivers of living water ... faith lets life, The Blessing, flow! Doubt keeps it all in! I'm flowing with you today, honey!
    Victory in Jesus ... He truly, truly freed us!!!
    Have a great day my faithful, fruitful girl!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see this til today. Very good!! I know I need reminded of that often. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of Joshua chapter one where God says ... I will not fail you!!!
      And in the book of Jude ... the last few verses! Sooo good!
      I love you honey! I'll get today's poem/word on soon ... I've had it all morning but school has started and we are just now finishing!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete