Saturday, August 31, 2013

I Discover ...


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

My Father,
I discover many things,
So many, many,
Many things!
I enter in and look around,
So much, there is,
That's to be found!
When I need information,
You give,
No hesitation!
Sometimes You have me 
Stop and see ...
This is not good, it's not from Me!
 I enjoy my thoughtful place,
Seeking treasures,
Enjoying Grace!!!

My child,
Indeed, so many things,
So much more to know!
 I'm The One Who sees it all,
Look, for I do show!
Stop and see 
What's not from Me -
And look each day
Sooo much from Me!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Matthew 6:33
Jeremiah 33:3
Isaiah 48:17
John 10:10
James 1:5
Proverbs 2:1-6, 4:5-7
Psalm 32:8, 71:21
3 John verse 2
Philemon 6
Colossians 1:27
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
2 Peter 1:1-4
Romans 8:31
Hebrews 11:6
Mark 9:23

5 comments:

  1. Rightly dividing the Word! The Blessings are for us ... the curses are not! Thank You Jesus!!!
    I love you all so very much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a wonderful poem!! Father is so very precious! I wanted to share something that happened yesterday to me. I went grocery shopping and picked Emma and Leah up a slim Jim beef jerky (because Emma has been wanting one) to give her after school, as the lady was scanning them I had the "thought" have her hand them to me and put them in my purse instead of bagging them. I never have them hand stuff like that to me, I always just look for it later in the trunk. So I just didn't listen and went along home. When I was putting groceries away getting Emma's snack together I noticed they weren't there, the lady forgot to bag them. It was SO worth the $3.00 just knowing that Father tried to tell me, how very precious He is!! It's so sad to me that some believers think that God wants them sick, poor, or whatever the situation may be when He even tried tell me about beef jerky!! I love Father so very much and it's always fun to be reminded how FOR us He is! Today I bought a little sun dress for what I thought was going to cost $12 and it rang up $9!! Thank you Father!!! Exceedingly Abundantly ; ). I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my precious girl!!! That is sweet, sweet fellowship! 2 Corinthians 13:14 So very, very sweet!
    So fun to share and you put it so beautifully!!! Romans 8:31 God is for us! 3 John 2 in all!!!
    I love you so very, very much honey and I'm so proud of you!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo "Good ears!" xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful the way He cares for us watchfully & affectionately! I will look tomorrow for what is from Him & cast off all that isn't. Awesome story Lish!!!! Made me so happy, I love when we know with out a doubt that God was talking to us! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used Alisha's story with the message today! It was so encouraging ... Philemon 6 ...Acknowledging 2 Corinthians 13:14 Mark 9:23
    I love you my Sunshine! Thank you for the encouraging note! I love and miss you so very, very much honey!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete