Tuesday, August 6, 2013

From Garden Time ...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Oh, Father, 
They are beautiful,
Roses from our garden,
So very, very beautiful!
I know within my heart
Roses grow there too ...
I wonder what they look like,
Help me see like You!
Sometimes the colors fade in life,
And everything looks dull,
But when I'm in Love's Garden
Colors are so beautiful, 
With words, I can not tell!!!

Beloved child,
Yes, look with Me!
I'll show you what I see ...
And then I'll help you with the words -
Say, Love, Forgiveness,
Mercy, Grace ...
Say, Passion, Faith ... say, Kindness!
So Beautiful, Our Garden Time,
My Beloved, 
With Love, Rhyme!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Song of Solomon 2:1-4, 10-16
Luke 10:38-42
James 1:17
Hebrews 11:6
Jeremiah 33:3
1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails ...
Romans 8:31
Amos 3:3
2 Corinthians 13:14





5 comments:

  1. Ahh this is beautiful Mommy! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you are beautiful my girl!
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my Lishy Bear for this perfect, inspiring picture!!!
    Sweet sleep honey,
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I know I definitely feel like this sometimes. Beautiful roses, Lishy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you ... Beloved Amanda!!!
      Love 4ever, mommy xo

      Delete