Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Touch of Love ...


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry ...

Dear Lord, 
Most thought that I was crazy,
When I set out for You!
Most thought I would not make it -
I wouldn't follow You!
They didn't factor in my need!
I had tried so many things,
Till I found Grace ... my every need!!!
Now, everywhere I go they see -
I'm crazy for You, Lord,
You have set me free!
I could not earn my freedom,
Bondage held me tight,
And though I wiggled, tried to chew,
I couldn't get my freedom,
Oh, Lord, I needed You!
When I was at the end of me ...
Grace so freely,
Set me free!!!

Oh, My precious,
Child of Grace,
The problem most are having,
The same it was for you,
Trying so to earn their freedom -
But short of Grace
There is no freedom!
Enjoy your new song of Love,
The chains are gone,
You're touched, by Love!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2013

Psalm 40:2-3
John 3:15-17
Proverbs 3:5-6
John 8:31-36
Romans chapter 6, 8:1-2,10:1-17 
Galatians 5:1
Hebrews 4:16, 11:6
Ephesians 2:8
Romans 8:31
Jude 24-25
2 Corinthians 2:14, 13:14
Mark 9:23




3 comments:

  1. I know that not everyone "in love" writes poetry ... but I know that everyone touched by LOVE ... rhymes within their spirit that is one with Jesus!!!
    John 17:23 John 4:23-24 Amos 3:3
    I love you all so very much!
    Have The Blessing Day ... of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen!!! That is so beautiful mommy!! What a perfect message of Grace! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the best you could have ever said, my precious girl! Grace!!!
    I love you honey and miss you so much!
    Have The Blessing Day!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete