Monday, April 4, 2011

Faith Is Up Discovering


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...


I'd like to cover up my head
Crawl under covers
Back to bed-
But glory be to God!
Stay up!  Stay up-
I hear Love say,
There's joy
 Belonging to this day!
Now 
I am excited!
Hope has been revealed!
Faith is up discovering
And joy is not concealed!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Galatians 6:9
Proverbs 8:17-21
Song of Solomon 2:8-14, 7:10-13
Hebrews 11:1,6 :)
Nehemiah 8:10
Psalms 5:11-12, 9:1-2, 13:6, 116:7!!!
Jeremiah 33:3
John 15:15
Psalms 71:21 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Father!
    There's joy belonging to this day!
    I pray that I won't miss it
    In any, any way!
    In Jesus name
    I pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful poem, Mommy! Just what I needed to get started for my day too! I love you and hopefully can talk to you soon! Miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, my girl! Yes! let's talk! I miss you too! But soon ;)
    I love you so very, very much! 4ever, mommy xo

    Remember what mommy means? Yes!!! Thank You Father! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was the last poem in the next Blog2print book! I have three now.
    Only for my own use and to keep. 425 poems in three different books.
    All the pictures too! This blogspot is a great way to flow to the world and to keep track of them too! I always print the comments too! Thank you for the encouragement that is captured in books too! They still encourage me even the first one I ever received! I love you all so very, very much! 4ever xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too! I just used that word four times in a small comment! Too funny! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I didn't read this until it was night time but I sure had a wonderful day. I love you Mommy!

    ReplyDelete