Friday, April 29, 2011

I Have The Plan


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

There heaped up in a pile-
Tossed off to the side
Are dreams and visions plentiful-
That should produce,
So bountiful!
Many are My children
Who start out very strong
But get all tangled up with things-
Child,  that is very wrong!
Gather!  Gather up your dreams!
Visions you have seen!
Come and find they are from Me!
Let Me help you see!
A child, has a dream
He doesn't understand
But when he is a man-
With Me - he has the plan!
Sons and daughters every where-
Gather up your dreams!
Collecting all your given hope-
The victory - I have seen!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Proverbs 29:18
Galatians 3:13-14
Jeremiah 29:11
Proverbs 3:5-6
3 John verse 2 
Mark 9:23
Hebrews 11:1, 6
Joshua 1:8-9
Romans 4:20-21, 8:31
2 Corinthians 13:14



4 comments:

  1. Wow! The dreams I had as a child! To have a child! Now many! :)
    And all those other dreams and visions I saw in my heart! I am getting the plan with Father!!! Soooooooooo exciting!
    Love you all - my brothers and sisters in Christ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All day long I have been remembering things I used to love to do as a child!
    I didn't think they were anything except something to pass the time until I would grow up! I was wrong! We all have a God given dream in us that only He can help come to pass!
    So Father, all the towns I built of sticks!
    I had a passion to make a town, roads, houses, store, barns and of course a Church!!! And of course I got to preach!!! :) I built stick towns all over an acre or so in New Jersey! In Iowa! In Oklahoma!
    Hey- I have a dream!!! A vision I have seen in my heart!
    How about you? What did you do as a child- with a passion?
    Remember with Father ( and me too :) Love you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How awesome! I want to remember more of what I used to do too!
    I wanted to invent things and used to love to build gadgets for our clubhouses. Ha! But my dreams to be a wife, mommy and photographer have all happened!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! You are living out many of your dreams too! That's funny about inventing things- I did that too- I wanted to have a secret ingredient that no one could figure out! Ha! Now we have Christ in us that we daily shout about!!! :) Our not to be secret success!
    I remember you liked producing a show! You are so good at it!
    Producing!!
    You still do!! :) Jesse and Jake are doing that too!
    Productionz for the Kingdom!!!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete