Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sweet Deliverance/Today's Message at Olustee Community Church


Sweet Deliverance

Lord, I listen and I hear!
You’re saying, Children-
Have no fear!
Come, Oh come, so very near-
Listen, children-
 Hear!
Hear about My Love for you!
Hear about My promise true!
Hear about deliverance!
Understand The Sword, which is-
My Word!   My Word-
Be heard!
Believe Me- when you use it-
The devil, he will flee!
And then you have a season-
Of much prosperity!
Prosper of sweet wisdom!
Prosper of sound mind!
Prosper of My Word, indeed-
You’ve more
Than what you need!
Never be neglectful!
Be watchful for return
And then- declare the Truth again!
Draw the Sword at his return!
Beloved child, oppose the lies!
Exert to use the Word!
Act!  Be hostile!  Child, object!
Resist- make evil flee!
Show who you’re believing-
My children, believing Me!
Come now follow Me!
I tell you sweet deliverance-
I promise you are free!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

John 14:26-27, 17:20-23   
Luke 4:18-19 , 8:50   
Ephesians 6:16-17   
Matthew 4:1-11
John 14:12   
Psalm 23:5   
1 Peter 5:8   
John 16:33   
James 4:7   
2Cor. 1:20, 2:14   All of the promises of God are yes! & Amen!  in Jesus!!!








3 comments:

  1. Oh! This was sooooooo exciting to deliver! What joy!
    While I was getting ready to go this morning the Holy Spirit said in my heart- The devil is after your confidence- let him hear it! Awesome!
    That is what Jesus did! When we say what God says about who we are and what we have- Wow! What confidence - we know who we are in Christ Jesus!!! And we know we have the Blessing! Let the redeemed of the Lord say so!!! Our confidence- the devil hates it! We once did what he wanted us to do by uncertainty! No more! Listen to our confidence... We belong to Jesus! Christ in us the hope of glory! Victory in Jesus!
    OK- I'm very excited again!!! It would have been so fun to see Jesus passionate! The movies I've seen don't show it like I see it in the Word!
    I see Him in my heart in such passion! I say - Jesus be You in me and I get so very excited about the Word! The Blessing! The Kingdom life...
    I am so excited about you too! I love you all so very, very much!
    Have a wonderful sleep later! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a powerful message! I will get to be there for the next one! I am sooooo excited! I love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! The next one! I am so excited about that!
    Sweet sleep my Sunshine! Love 4ever mommy xo

    ReplyDelete