Saturday, April 9, 2011

My Garden


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

I've planted many, many seeds!
I'm tending to my garden-
Pulling out the weeds!
I'm careful, very careful-
To water what I've planted!
To water all with love!
I harvest crops so plentiful-
For God gives us
So bountiful!
I sing, give praise and as I do-
Remember,
Length of days!
For I have planted seeds that lasts!
Eternal Life-
Their name!
And it will take 4ever-
To see
All of my gain!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Mark 4:26-29
Matthew 13:18-23
Luke 8:11
2 Timothy 3:16-17
Luke 6:35-36
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Psalms 13:6, 116:7
Proverbs chapter 3  ( length of days :)
Matthew 9:29- Mark 9:23
John 1:1, 14 &  3:16, 17:3
Zechariah 4:6
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)


6 comments:

  1. I am grabbing this one too! I have been doing a lot of pulling weeds (lies)!
    And allowing God to water with love- even Luke 6:35-36 :)!
    I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me! KJV Which- it says- Christ the anointed and His anointing! We are anointed to love!!! Even our enemies!
    I have been watering that seed- no one likes to think they have enemies but Jesus said that all those who live godly will suffer persecution!
    Oh, the Comfort of the Holy Spirit!
    If our gardens are tended to and the lies of this world are pulled out and replaced with truth it looks sooooooo good! What a harvest! Here and now even! The Blessing, indeed!!!
    Love you - all you wonderful gardeners! I see your good fruit and am praising the Lord!!! Glory to God!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. God- the Gardener in us!!! Amen!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I have again started working in the flower beds, the pulling up of weeds always reminds of pulling out & throwing away the lies, our shortcomings and the negative things in our lives. I truly saw the benefits of watering the Word sewn in our hearts & the plants last year. Looking forward to the same this year = physically & spiritually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I look forward to being together and seeing each others gardens grow!
    You have beautiful gardens! Physical and spiritual! Love you so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure do miss a physical garden! I'll come visit yours. But oh, the seeds I'm planting. I will reap some wonderful things this year. And I'll share!

    ReplyDelete