Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sweet Harmony - Sweet Choice


Good productive morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Look on the horizon, child-
Tell Me what you see!
See with eyes of spiritual-
In truth - what do you see?
There ahead 
Are words you've said!
Do they agree with Me?
Cast down what is not of truth-
Declare them out of here!
Live abundant life right now!
Tell words of fear 
To bow!
Take over all attempts of hate-
For Wisdom's 
Opened up her gate!
Come and feast upon the Truth!
My promise is-
In living proof!
Say exactly what I say!
Don't let pressure-
Cause you sway!
Decide!  Decide-
You will agree!
For victory
In Christ-
In thee!!!
Now look on the horizon -
Tell Me what you see!
Indeed-
We're in sweet harmony!!!


Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

2 Kings 6:16-17
Proverbs 18:4, 20-21
Isaiah 54:13, 17
John 10:10
Matthew 6:10
Proverbs 9:1-11
James 4:7
Amos 3:3
2 Corinthians 2:14
Mark 11:22-23
Luke 7:1-10, 8:11-15, 21
3 John verses 2-4

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love that! I want to see only what God has for me in my horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Me too! Love you so much, honey! 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amos 3:3 - I agree! I'm learning soooo much and I am having plenty of opportunity to practice - Heb.5:14-6:1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Sooooooooo much! Love the scriptures! Love you too Jayme! xo

    Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Love you so very, very much!
    4ever, Your # one kid ha! In birth for sure! :) xo

    ReplyDelete