Tuesday, April 12, 2011

See Colorful With Eyes of Faith


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poety...


Walk by faith, child-
Not by sight!
I see -
What you don't see!
There on the horizon-
Coming forth- indeed!
I see!  I see!
Come see with Me-
Now tell Me what you see!
Spiritual- the eyes of faith-
Your heart can see with Me!
My Word is painting pictures-
See, child- what I see!
How colorful!  Not black and white-
If you are seeing right!
By Grace, through faith-
See right!
Finding what you long for-
Finding it's for you!
Painting with your Father-
Christ's colors are for you!
The Blessing -
See it True!
My child, I AM for you!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Hebrews 11:1
Romans 4:20-21
Acts 9:11-12
Matthew 17:24-27
2 Kings 6:8-17
Proverbs 3:5-6, 4:23, 7:3 
Proverbs 23:7- as you think in your heart so you are...
Mark 11:22-24
Matthew 7:7-11
Ephesians 2:8
Psalm 5:11-12
Romans 8:28
John 17:23 :)
Galatians 3:13-14


7 comments:

  1. I am having a colorful - good day TODAY! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daily choose at least one scripture that paints a personal-
    Father is for me- picture. I compare the words passive, distant, uninterested, not acting- to the words FOR ME!!! God is for us!!! He exceeds- He is passionately for us! He is so near that He is in us! He is so interested He gave us The Holy Spirit! He is actively- for us!!!
    That is our Father! God's kind of Love- God is Love!!!

    Jesus said the words- that if you are not for Me you are against Me!
    He gave the definition for - for me! It is very active!!!
    Wow! We can not compare God being a Father like any on earth! No other can live in us even if they - do any of the other. We have to look at the Word of God and believe and receive!!!
    That is our Father!
    I love you so much my sisters and brothers!
    4ever xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have said I contrast the words... Going now get you the scripture address of what Jesus said about for Me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matthew 12:30 is the verse- Jesus said- He that is not for Me is against Me ...
    And God is for us NOT against us!!! He has no house divided! I have seen and do see many times when a natural house is divided- children with no one for them or parents with no children for them! How beautiful to see the picture of God's Family! I paint that in my heart! Beautiful!!! And eternal!!! Thank You Father! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is beautiful! Again I like the "I see what you don't see"! That gives me such hope & peace! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you look up the scriptures- there are several about God seeing what we don't see ( in the list) The scriptures give a much deeper understanding of what each poem is saying! I get so excited about the Lord leading me to each scripture to use- almost one verse for each line! Or more than one verse usually! So fun to walk through the Word with the Author!
    Thank you, my Sunshine! I love you too! So very, very much! Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete