Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How To Prosper Child


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

By faith, child-
Take the Seed!
Plant it in your heart!
Meditate!  Oh, ponder-
For life- it does impart!
Tending to the Blessing-
Prosper, child!  Receive!
Only!  Only!
Do believe-
Plant!  Oh, plant the Seed!
My Word!  My Word!
The Seed!
Your every- every need!
I've given everything I have-
Already- it is yours!
Fellowship with Me and see-
So simple-
You believing Me!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Psalm 1:1-3, 12:6-7
Luke 8:4-15
Galatians 3:13-14
3 John verse 2
Matthew 21:17-22
1 John 5:4-7
2 Peter 1:1-3
Philippians 4:19
2 Corinthians 13:14
Mark 1:14-15, 9:23

I planted Psalm 1:1-3 years ago and the Lord brings it to my mind often- as look!  See!  Like a tree and every poem a leaf that won't wither- and all that I do does prosper!  I am seeing what I planted!  I know you all are too!  Go ahead and tell me!  I would love to hear!   Love you all so very, very much!   
Notice your harvest Today!   Plant some more- Today!
Tend to your garden- Today!   Share with me- Today :)  Have a Mary day!
Love you xo

2 comments:

  1. I love that!! I am living out several seeds I planted years ago, being a stay-home wife and mommy!! I'm looking forward to eating more fruit soon! Prosperity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so very, very much honey! You sure are enjoying your garden!!! Me too! I enjoy you and your garden too! xo

    Superabundance!
    We planted that seed!
    We water it well
    By speaking and praising -
    Oh, yes- we do tell!!!

    That's Lezza Kuzzin Poetry :)
    Ephesians 3:20 :)

    ReplyDelete