Sunday, April 10, 2011

Think Today/Today's Message At Olustee Community Church



Think Today

My children, think prosperity-
Don’t think lack!
Look forward-
Don’t look back!
Yesterday- all yesterdays-
So many now have gone!
But what, My child,
Today does hold!
Grab it-
Be so bold!
Tomorrow wants to buy Today
And stealing
The way- of yesterday!
See!  Oh, see My way!
Enjoy!
Rest in Me Today!
Think about the victories,
Remember them for sure-
But leave the past- behind!
Think – My Goodness!
Think- I’m kind!
The race is won by forward-
Looking back will lose!
Going to the right or left-
Allows the thief
To theft!
The world has its ways, indeed!
Oh, children-
Come -take heed!
The world loses big time-
Don’t think its way
You’re Mine!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Philippians 4:19   2 Peter 1:3   Psalm 34:10   
Matthew 6:34  
Hebrews 4:16   1 Samuel 17:37   John 10:10   
Hebrews 12:1




3 comments:

  1. This one is PERFECT for everyday of my life! I love this one and sure have needed it lately. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Perfect for every Today!!! Thank you for telling me! I love you so very much my Sunshine! Elizabeth taped today's message - I will ask her how it did and maybe we can get the preaching to you girls too!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow wants to buy today....oh that is so good! I am learning so much right now. I don't want to lose any of it.

    ReplyDelete