Friday, April 22, 2011

Make Sure


Good morning, from the free home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Choose, My child-
 To prosper!
Choose to live in freedom!
Indeed!  Indeed-
The Kingdom!
Choose to speak the Blessing!
My promises-
Confessing!
Know for sure you have a choice
And power-
 To proclaim!
Make sure!  Make sure!  Make sure!
My child, we speak the same!
 Oh yes, Lord!
I proclaim!
I will 
In Jesus' name!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Joshua 24:15, 24 
 Proverbs 18:20-21, 24:3-4, 25:28, 16:23-32
James 3:2
3 John verses 2-4
Amos 3:3
2 Corinthians 2:14



2 comments:

  1. Our words! What joy! Empowered to proclaim!
    Saying only what God says about things! What an exciting life!
    I love you all so very much!
    My kids and grandkids are all here! Thank You Father!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day this is! Remembering together- to say what God says! To speak the Blessing and not the curse! Thank You Jesus!
    Most everyone that comments is here! :)
    I love you Jayme and Sharon!
    And all the others who can't share on here with us! I love you!
    We have 4ever together! My brothers and sisters in Christ! xo

    ReplyDelete