Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Good Day


Good morning, from the home of Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Oh, Blessed!  Blessed day-
 Indeed!
What joy floods my soul!
The smile upon my face is real!
Peace is all I feel!
Love expands and pushes forth!
Bursting out-
As praise
I shout!
Promises I've longed to see-
Oh, my vision clear!
And hope that I so often read-
I truly, truly hear!
Thank You, Father!
Oh, sweet joy!
I hear You say-
Good Cheer!
I hear You say- 
Good Day!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry 2011copyright

Isaiah 54:13-17
Jeremiah 33:6-9
Lamentations 3:21-25
2 Corinthians 13:14
Hebrews 11:6 
Psalm 5:11-12, 71:21, 108:1

3 comments:

  1. Yes it is!! My sister and nephew will be in Oklahoma by tonight! And the other sister and nieces will be here tomorrow! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray all the days will be good and enjoyable. So happy you will be together...enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! I agree! Every minute! The Blessing! I love you all so much!
    xo I so excited! xo

    ReplyDelete