Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All Filled


Good evening, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

My child, 
Shake off those thoughts
That rose up in your head!
Get rid of them, get rid of them!
Oh, let's begin
Again!
The morning brought great comfort,
Wisdom and such joy
But itchy, biting, stinging thoughts
Came looking for employ!
Hang up the sign-
All filled!
No positions here!
Every spot is taken
And Blessed 
Is all I'm thinking!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Amos 3:3
Psalm 143:8
Matthew 6:34
Proverbs 9:6, 23:7
2 Corinthians 10:5
Philippians 4:6-8
Psalm again!  5:11-12, 71:21 :)
Hebrews 11:6 :)

4 comments:

  1. Ok! I confess! I needed that! All better now :) I love you all so very, very much!!! 4ever, even!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check the comment on the" Right Before poem " ( two back)
    Love you all!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i love this poem! I need this one often! I love you Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We keep learning and growing! For Wisdom has entered into our hearts and knowledge is sweet unto our souls...
    Love you so very much, my Sunshine! Have a great day! I will too!
    The Blessing- only!
    Love 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete