Monday, October 3, 2011

Blessings


Good morning, from the home of
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Blessings all around you
Count them if you can,
Line them up inside your heart
Or fix them 
As a work of art!
Gather them in groups of three,
See, child
See so many!
Don't focus on the world out there,
Be with Me, 
And see My care!
There on the horizon
Each day with rising sun
Count your many blessings,
Watch as more march toward you,
Behold!
They overtake you!
Receive them-
They belong to you!
Remember, child
I'm for you!!

Oh, Father!
What a picture,
Now, within my heart!
Indeed, I choose to see them
As a work of Art!
My Father,
Great Thou Art!
Oh, I do receive them
They belong to me!
Jesus got them for me,
With You, Lord,
I agree!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Deuteronomy 28:2
Galatians 3:13-14, 4:6-7
Psalm 3:8, 68:19, 71:21
2 Corinthians 13:14  :)
2 Peter 1:2-3
Hebrews 11:6 :)
Romans 8:31
Genesis 15:1, 14
Mark 9:23
3 John verses 2-4 


3 comments:

  1. In groups of three! Spirit, soul and body!!! That's sooo good, Lord!!!
    I love you all so very, very, very much!!!
    1 Thessalonians 5:23-28 :) X holy kiss!!! and hug O :) xo
    October 3, 2011 6:56 AM
    Debbie Kulbeth said...
    Father, Son and Holy Ghost!!! 2 Corinthians 13:13 :) Yes! Yes! Yes!!
    October 3, 2011 6:57 AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mommy, that is so beautiful! It was fun to wake up and get a message like that. The pictures are so beautiful. I LOVE the new Fall background, I love everything Fall! The leaves are changing here and it is so very pretty! I love you and miss you so much! Love forever, Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to get on here and see my girl on here! I am so excited believing I'll get to see those beautiful fall blessings with you soon! I'm believing and I know you're agreeing with me! I love and miss you so much too! Love 4ever, mommy xo My Lishy Bear!!! xo

    ReplyDelete