Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallo Is Your Ween


Good morning, from the home of 
Lezza Kuzzin Poetry...

Set apart your thoughts today!
My child, 
Do that everyday!
Hallo is to consecrate,
Honor and regard!
Ween is to imagine, suppose-
Oh, thoughts, do guard!
So when the world says out to you
"Happy Hallo-Ween!"
Agree with understanding
Hallo is your Ween!!!

How simple, Father,
What You say!
I will not give a day 
Away!
I'll think on good
Just as You say!
My Ween is Hallo
Every day!!!

Lezza Kuzzin Poetry copyright 2011

Philippians 4:4-8
Psalm 68:19, 107:43, 108:1
Hebrews 11:6 :)
2 Corinthians 13:14 :)

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful way to see Halloween! I love you & miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you my Sunshine! I'm going to print this one out as a decoration for next year! Love and miss you sooo much! 4ever, mommy xo

    ReplyDelete